“Breaking into management consulting” workshop A.T. Kearney
A.T. Kearney would like to invite you for the “Breaking into management consulting” workshop at Higher School of Economics to take place on Friday, October 6, 2017 at 18:30, room 5307.
The workshop will be targeting those of you who are getting ready for a career in consulting. You can take the opportunity of learning the insights of management consulting and getting an understanding of recruiting process that focuses on essential problem-solving and communication skills.
During the workshop, we will cover the following topics:
• A.T. Kearney today: values, strengths and opportunities
• Mock case interview: practice to learn
- Defining the problem and structuring the case
- Moving along the structure to obtain information and verify your hypotheses
- Providing recommendation
• Dos and Don’ts during the case interview
We will also have a Q&A session and you will have a chance to informally chat with our consultants.